Technical Fire Services, Inc. can also provide complete fire service ground ladder testing as specified in the NFPA 1932 standard. Our team has been successfully testing ground ladders for several years and can easily accommodate any size department from one engine to entire fleets with up to 50 ground ladders in a single day. Let us provide you with a quote on our ground ladder testing and help you save money by also booking your apparatus pump and aerial testing at the same time. Contact us by phone or email using the buttons to the left and we will be happy to build a solution custom just for you.
TFS Customer Advantages – Reasons Why You Should Chose Us For Your Ground Ladder Testing Needs
- Flat Rate Pricing – Simply tell us how many ground ladders you have. We charge the same no matter what type or length.
- Heat Labels at Cost – When it is necessary to replace the heat labels you are only charged our cost per label. There is no markup or additional charge for installation.
- Warning Labels at Cost – When it is necessary to replace the angle warning label or electrical hazard label you are only charged our cost per label. We do not include any markup or additional charge for labor, it is part of the basic flat rate per ground ladder.
- We Are Not a Repair Provider – Our inspections are not driven out of a desire to ‘sell’ you repairs or services. Any problems or defects are simply noted for repair using your own service providers.
- We Are Firefighters – The safety and integrity of your ground ladders is a personal focus. We treat your ladders as if we will someday be climbing them.